We provide Hormone Pellet Therapy so that our patients can look great, feel strong, and continue to live life to the fullest!
Treat age-related hormone decline safely and effectively with Hormone Pellet Therapy!
At Dallas Anti-Aging & Wellness, we use hormone replacement pellet therapy to treat the debilitating effects of age-related hormone decline. We help patients regain control of their bodies and symptoms that come with changes such as menopause and andropause. The primary issues we treat are hormone imbalances caused by age-related hormone decline. Hormone balance plays a critical part in keeping our bodies healthy, fit, and active, but unfortunately, the levels of all of our critical hormones, such as testosterone and growth hormone, drop as we age.
Bio-identical hormone pellets have become the preferred method to treat hormone deficiencies at Dallas Anti-Aging & Wellness. This treatment method avoids the many disadvantages of treatment alternatives like messy daily creams or painful weekly injections.
As compared to other forms of Hormone Replacement Therapy:
- Pellet therapy delivers consistent, physiologic levels of hormones.
- Consistent and physiologic dosing has been shown to maintain and improve bone density.
- Pellets bypass the liver and don’t negatively impact clotting factors, blood pressure, cloistral, glucose, or liver function.
Pellet Therapy is available in:
What Are the Benefits of Hormone Pellet Therapy
There are many benefits of Hormone Pellet Therapy for Men and Women
- Improved Libido and Better Sexual Performance – Usually, the first benefits that both men and women on hormone pellet therapy experience are an increased sex drive and improved sexual performance.
- Increased Energy and Stamina – Hormone replacement therapy increases metabolism, which improves your ability to turn fat into energy.
- Increased Ability to Burn Fat and Build Muscle – Hormone replacement therapy only improves your ability to burn fat. It improves your ability to build lean muscle. That results in weight loss and a leaner, fitter you.
- Stronger Bones – Hormone pellet therapy leads to stronger, healthier bones and decreases your risk of osteoporosis and osteoporosis-related fractures.
- Improved Mood – Hormone replacement therapy has been shown to improve mood and lessen the occurrence of anxiety, depression, and other emotional difficulties.
- Improved Memory and Cognition – Hormone pellet therapy can improve memory, focus, and concentration.
What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Age-Related Hormone Decline?
As we age, all hormone levels naturally decline. There can be specific symptoms of hormone decline relating to the particular hormone that is deficient. Also, men and women may experience some gender-specific signs of age-related hormone deficiency. However, in general, declining hormones as we age can lead to:
- Decreased libido and reduced sexual satisfaction
- Decreased muscle mass
- Stiffness in muscles and joints
- Poor exercise performance
- Cognitive decline
- Increased risk of Alzheimer’s Disease
- Increased risk of osteoporosis – poor bone density and increased risk for fracture
- Increased fatigue and irritability
However, hormone replacement therapy can replace what time and nature take away!
What Makes Us Different?
As a member of the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine, we can help confirm if you are suffering from a hormonal balance through proven methods. Once your hormonal imbalance is confirmed, we will provide you with an effective form of treatment to help restore your hormonal levels back to normal.
We are one of the few clinics in the country trained, certified, and licensed by the inventor in administering O-Shot® and Priapus Shot®, which are platelet-rich plasma treatments.
Nothing brings us more satisfaction than when we are able to help a patient regain the comfort of healthy hormonal levels.
Common Questions About Hormone Replacement Therapy
What Is Hormone Pellet Therapy?
Hormone pellet therapy is a safe and effective way to deliver bioidentical hormone replacement therapy. In pellet therapy, tiny pellets about the size of a grain of rice are implanted under the skin, where they release a steady flow of medicine over 3-4 months. Our bio-identical pellets are natural and plant-based. The chemical formulation is an identical match to the hormones created in your body!
Are Hormone Pellets Safe?
Pellets prescribed by Dallas Anti-Aging & Wellness come from a trusted leader in the compound pharmacy industry. We use an FDA-regulated manufacturing facility. Their compounding process, strict sterile environment, attention to detail, and quality of the compounding components they use, make the bio-identical formulations they prepare truly exceptional.
How Do I Know If I Need Hormone Pellet Therapy?
The simplest, easiest way to check your hormone levels is through a blood test. We can draw your blood right in our office to get you started. Our doctors then review the results and write a treatment plan customized to your needs if hormone replacement is needed.
What Causes Hormone Deficiency or Hormone Imbalance?
There can be several causes of hormone deficiencies, from genetic conditions to disease or injury. However, the most common cause of hormone deficiencies or hormone imbalance is the natural decline of critical hormones that occur as we age.
How Do I Know If I Need Hormone Replacement Therapy?
A simple blood test is the best way to check your hormone levels. We can do the blood draw right in our office to get you started, saving you time and frustration. Our doctors can then review the results with you and create a customized treatment plan if hormone replacement is warranted.
Call us today at 214-646-1523 for a free consultation for hormone replacement pellet therapy at Dallas Anti-Aging & Wellness!