We provide clinically proven growth hormone booster therapy for men so you can look and feel stronger and younger!
Treat age-related growth hormone deficiency Sermorelin Therapy!
At Dallas Anti-Aging & Wellness, we help patients suffering from age-related growth hormone deficiency with HGH boosting Sermorelin Therapy.
Human Growth Hormone, or HGH, is responsible for stimulating and regulating all of the processes that allow a boy to grow into a strong and healthy man.
However, even after you are fully grown, HGH plays a vital role in your health and fitness.
Unfortunately, after the age of 20, HGH levels start a steady decline. Low levels of HGH are linked to poor muscle tone, increased body fat, low energy levels, and cardiovascular changes.
However, you can reverse the many debilitating symptoms of age-related growth hormone deficiency with an HGH Booster such as Sermorelin.
Sermorelin belongs to a family of biological compounds that are known as growth hormone-releasing hormones. In adults that are suffering from a growth hormone deficiency (GHD), sermorelin can be prescribed to stimulate your pituitary gland to release more growth hormone.
Our doctors have found sermorelin therapy to be an effective and often less expensive alternative to growth hormone replacement therapy.
What Are the Benefits of Growth Hormone Booster Therapy?
There are many benefits of Growth Hormone Booster Therapy with Sermorelin
- Improved stamina and energy – Growth hormone is known as the “fitness hormone.” HGH booster therapy reduces inflammation and promotes healing and cellular growth, which improves your energy levels.
- Increased Ability to Burn Fat and Build Muscle – HGH is essential for muscle growth. Sermorelin therapy for men improves your ability to burn fat and improves your ability to build lean muscle.
- Stronger Bones – Growth hormone booster therapy also helps to strengthen bones and decreases your risk of fractures and osteoporosis.
- Improved Libido and Better Sexual Performance – Sermorelin, can you’re your body produce and release more HGH. Growth hormone positively influences testosterone production, which leads to increased sex drive and improved sexual performance.
- Improved Mood – Increasing your HGH level has been shown to improve mood and lessen the occurrence of anxiety, depression, and other emotional difficulties.
- Improved Memory and Cognition – Optimizing your HGH levels can improve memory, focus, and concentration.
- Improved sleep –HGH is produced during your periods of deep sleep. As your HGH level increases, thanks to Sermorelin Therapy, you will experience deeper, more restorative sleep.
What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Growth Hormone Deficiency?
HGH is vitally important during our growing years. But we still need HGH even as adults so that we can continue to replace damaged cells and to maintain good muscle mass and bone health throughout our lives. Even though we still need growth hormones as adults, growth hormone levels begin to decline once we reach our 20s.
If not addressed, age-related growth hormone deficiency can lead to the following:
- Abnormal blood cholesterol
- Bone loss
- Decrease muscle mass
- Decrease stamina and exercise ability
- Increase abdominal fat
- Increased risk of heart disease
- Lower life expectancy
However, growth hormone booster therapy with Sermorelin can help to replace what time and nature take away!
What Makes Us Different?
As a member of the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine, we can help confirm if you are suffering from a growth hormone deficiency through proven methods. Once growth hormone deficiency is confirmed, we will provide you with an effective form of treatment to help restore your hormonal levels back to normal.
In addition to Growth Hormone Therapy, we proudly offer all of our patients the following services:
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy
- Hormone Pellet Therapy
- Hormone Therapy for Men
- Andropause Treatment
We are one of the few clinics in the country trained, certified, and licensed by the inventor in administering O-Shot® and Priapus Shot®, which are platelet-rich plasma treatments.
Nothing brings us more satisfaction than when we are able to help a patient regain the comfort of healthy hormonal levels.
Call us today at 214-646-1523 for a free consultation for hormone replacement therapy at Dallas Anti-Aging & Wellness!
Common Questions About Human Growth Hormone
What Is Growth Hormone Deficiency?
Growth hormone deficiency (GHD) is a medical condition. Growth hormone is produced by the pituitary gland. Any injury or disease condition that causes a problem with pituitary function can lead to GHD. GHD in adults could be the continuation of an untreated or ineffectively treated growth hormone deficiency in childhood. However, it is usually the result of the natural decline in HGH that occurs as you age.
Is Sermorelin the Same Thing as Human Growth Hormone?
Sermorelin and HGH are not the same things. HGH is a hormone that is naturally produced by the pituitary gland. Sermorelin is a “releasing agent.” It stimulates your pituitary gland to produce more of your own natural growth hormone. HGH and sermorelin therapy can both be used to treat adults with GHD. The main difference is in the way that they do so. HGH therapy increases your level of HGH by adding actual HGH made from human DNA directly into your body. Sermorelin, on the other hand, is not HGH, but when introduced, it triggers your body to make more HGH.
Do “HGH” Boosters Like Sermorelin Really Work
Yes. If your HGH levels are low, your body will not be able to perform as well as it could with higher HGH levels. Sermorelin Therapy can work to boost these levels in order to help your body build muscle, lose fat, and give you more energy to live your life. An HGH booster can reverse these symptoms quickly and make you feel younger and full of energy.
What Are the Advantages of Sermorelin Vs. HGH Injections?
As a growth hormone-releasing hormone that has many of the effects of HGH, in qualifying patients, Sermorelin Therapy can be a less expensive alternative to HGH for treating patients with age-related growth hormone deficiency. The average cost of sermorelin therapy can be significantly lower than HGH replacement.