We provide clinically proven hormone replacement therapies for men so that everyone can look great, feel strong, and continue to live life to the fullest!
Treat age-related hormone decline safely and effectively with Hormone Replacement Therapy for Men!
At Dallas Anti-Aging & Wellness, we are dedicated to providing men with proven Hormone Replacement Therapies to treat age-related hormone decline.
When you think of “hormone replacement therapy,” most people think of women and menopause treatments. But men lose critical hormones as they age as well. In fact, men go through a kind of “male menopause” that is known as andropause.
One of the most critical hormones for men is testosterone. A man’s testosterone level peaks at about the age of 20; after that, it starts a steady decline of 1 to 2% per year.
By the time the typical man is 60, his testosterone level could be almost half of what it was in his 20s. This drop in testosterone is primarily responsible for the symptoms of andropause.
But testosterone is not the only vital hormone that drops as men age. Men over 40 who have low testosterone almost always are also suffering from age-related growth hormone loss.
We provide HGH Boosters and testosterone therapy, so men can get their edge back and enjoy all the things they love about life!
What Are the Benefits of Hormone Replacement Therapy for Men?
There are many benefits of Hormone Replacement Therapy for Men
- Improved Libido and Better Sexual Performance – Usually, the first benefits that men on hormone replacement therapy experience are an increased sex drive and improved sexual performance. Testosterone therapy, in particular, has been shown to help men with Erectile Dysfunction.
- Increased Energy and Stamina – Hormone replacement therapy increases metabolism, which improves your ability to turn fat into energy.
Increased Ability to Burn Fat and Build Muscle – Hormone replacement therapy only improves your ability to burn fat. It improves your ability to build lean muscle. That results in weight loss and a leaner, fitter you.
- Stronger Bones – Hormone replacement therapy, and in particular growth hormone therapy for men, leads to stronger, healthier bones and decreases your risk of osteoporosis and osteoporosis-related fractures.
- Improved Mood – Hormone replacement therapy has been shown to improve mood and lessen the occurrence of anxiety, depression, and other emotional difficulties.
- Improved Memory and Cognition – Hormone replacement therapy can improve memory, focus, and concentration.
What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Age-Related Hormone Decline?
As we age, all hormone levels naturally decline. There can be specific symptoms of hormone decline relating to either low testosterone or growth hormone loss. However, in general, declining levels of both of these critical hormones as men age can lead to:
- Decreased libido and reduced sexual satisfaction
- Decreased muscle mass
- Stiffness in muscles and joints
- Poor exercise performance
- Cognitive decline
- Increased risk of Alzheimer’s Disease
- Increased risk of osteoporosis – poor bone density and increased risk for fracture
- Increased fatigue and irritability
- Decreased zest for life
However, hormone replacement therapy can replace what time and nature take away!
What Makes Us Different?
As a member of the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine, we can help confirm if you are suffering from a hormonal balance through proven methods. Once your hormonal imbalance is confirmed, we will provide you with an effective form of treatment to help restore your hormonal levels back to normal.
We Proudly Offer Our Patients the Following Services:
- Human Growth Hormone Booster
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy
- Hormone Pellet Therapy
- Andropause Treatment
Nothing brings us more satisfaction than when we are able to help a patient regain the comfort of healthy hormonal levels.
Call us today at 214-646-1523 for a free consultation for hormone replacement therapy at Dallas Anti-Aging & Wellness!
Common Questions About Male Hormone Therapy
What Is Hormone Replacement Therapy?
Hormone Replacement Therapy, also known as HRT, is the use of prescription medications to bring the levels of critical hormones such as testosterone, growth hormone, and estrogen back into normal balance.
What Is Testosterone Therapy?
Your testosterone levels generally peak during adolescence and early adulthood. As you age, your testosterone level gradually declines — typically about 1% a year after age 30 or 40. Testosterone therapy is designed to return your testosterone levels to normal.
What Is the Function of Human Growth Hormone?
HGH is primarily responsible for influencing everything responsible for cellular growth. Therefore, growth hormone is instrumental in building strong bones and healthy muscles. While HGH is vitally important during those growing years, we still need HGH even as adults so that we can continue to replace damaged cells and to maintain good muscle mass and bone health throughout our lives.
Do I Need a Prescription for Hormone Replacement Therapy?
Yes, age-related hormone decline in men is treated with prescription medications. You need a prescription for either testosterone therapy or growth hormone therapy.
What Causes Hormone Deficiency or Hormone Imbalance?
There can be several causes of hormone deficiencies, from genetic conditions to disease or injury. However, the most common cause of hormone deficiencies or hormone imbalance is the natural decline of critical hormones that occur as we age.
How Do I Know If I Need Hormone Replacement Therapy?
A simple blood test is the best way to check your hormone levels. We can do the blood draw right in our office to get you started, saving you time and frustration. Our doctors can then review the results with you and create a customized treatment plan if hormone replacement is warranted.