We provide testosterone replacement therapy for men so you can keep your edge and look and feel your best at any age!
Treat age-related low testosterone safely and effectively with Testosterone Replacement Therapy for Men!
At Dallas Anti-Aging & Wellness, we want every man to reap the benefits of testosterone replacement therapy. We know that hormone replacement is just as important for men as it can be for women.
Every man should be able to feel he is at his best no matter his age. But, unfortunately, as men age, testosterone levels drop, which can have a negative impact on your ability to enjoy life.
Testosterone Replacement for men is an extremely effective way to treat age-related testosterone loss. Testosterone replacement therapy has been proven to offer men between the ages of 35 and 65 a way to have greatly improved quality of life.
Are you feeling as strong and vital as you did in your 20s or 30s? Do you have the energy you once had?
- The body?
- The sex life?
- Would you like to look and feel that way again?
- You can — with Testosterone Replacement therapy.
What Are the Benefits of Testosterone Therapy?
There are many benefits of Testosterone Therapy for Men
- Improved Libido and Better Sexual Performance – Usually, the first benefits that men on testosterone therapy experience are an increased sex drive and improved sexual performance. Testosterone therapy, in particular, has been shown to help men with Erectile Dysfunction.
- Increased Energy and Stamina – Testosterone therapy increases metabolism, which improves your ability to turn fat into energy.
- Increased Ability to Burn Fat and Build Muscle – Testosterone replacement for men not only improves your ability to burn fat, it improves your ability to build lean muscle. That results in weight loss and a leaner, fitter you.
- Stronger Bones – Testosterone replacement leads to stronger, healthier bones and decreases your risk of osteoporosis.
- Lowered Risk of Cardiovascular Disease – Studies have shown that men with low testosterone are at a greater risk of stroke or heart attack. Testosterone therapy can improve heart health and reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease.
- Improved Mood – Testosterone therapy has been shown to improve mood and lessen the occurrence of anxiety, depression, and other emotional difficulties.
- Improved Memory and Cognition – Testosterone replacement can improve memory, focus, and concentration.
What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Low Testosterone?
As men age, testosterone levels naturally decline. The testosterone level of a man at age 60 is often only 1/3 the level he had at age 35.
If not addressed, these low levels can lead to the following:
- Increased risk of heart attack and stroke
- Increased risk of Alzheimer’s Disease
- Osteoporosis – poor bone density and increased risk for fracture
- Decreased muscle mass
- Stiffness in muscles and joints
- Decreased libido
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Poor exercise performance
- Cognitive decline
However, testosterone therapy can replace what time and nature take away!
What Makes Us Different?
As a member of the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine, we can help confirm if you are suffering from a hormonal balance through proven methods. Once your hormonal imbalance is confirmed, we will provide you with an effective form of treatment to help restore your hormonal levels back to normal.
We Proudly Offer Our Patients the Following Services:
Nothing brings us more satisfaction than when we are able to help a patient regain the comfort of healthy hormonal levels.
Common Questions About Testosterone Therapy
What Is Testosterone Therapy?
As men grow older, testosterone levels naturally decline. Testosterone therapy is a prescription medication that can give you back what time and nature take away! Testosterone therapy is designed to make you feel younger, stronger, and improve your confidence, so you can continue to do all the things you enjoy most in life.
What Causes Low Testosterone?
Low testosterone can be caused by some disease conditions or genetic defects. However, the most common cause of low testosterone in men is the natural decline in testosterone production as you age. As a boy grows, testosterone production continues through adolescence until it reaches its highest level at about the age of 20. Through your 20s, testosterone level stays at or close to the peak. Then, once you are over 30, your testosterone level will start on a steady downward slope. By the time you are over 40, most men will be feeling the negative impacts of low testosterone.
What Are the Symptoms of Low Testosterone?
The signs and symptoms of low testosterone, also known as Low-T include:
- Decrease in libido or sex drive
- An overall feeling of reduced virility and vigor
- Changes in mood
- Erectile dysfunction
- Loss of stamina
- Loss of muscle tone
- Weight gain
- Loss of memory and other cognitive issues
Is Testosterone the Only Important Hormone For Men?
Testosterone is vitally important to men, but it is not the only hormone critical to a man’s health and virility. Human growth hormone or HGH is also important to a man’s strength, sex life, and overall wellbeing. Like testosterone, HGH levels also drop as men get older. Men with low testosterone often also have low levels of HGH. That is why we also offer growth hormone therapy at our clinic.
How Is Low Testosterone Diagnosed?
After a full medical examination and evaluation of your symptoms, a blood test is necessary before your doctor can give you an official diagnosis of low testosterone and write you a prescription for testosterone therapy. A small sample of blood is taken to determine your testosterone level. There is no special preparation needed for a testosterone blood test.
Are There Any Side Effects of Testosterone Therapy?
When taken as prescribed for you, testosterone therapy is generally regarded as safe. However, as with any prescription medication, there are some possible side effects of testosterone therapy. Though rare, testosterone therapy side effect can include:
- Increased body hair
- Enlarged breasts
- Increased anxiety
- Numbness (patches and gels)
- Pain or inflammation of the injection site (injections)
However, most, if not all, of these possible side effects of testosterone therapy can be avoided by following your doctor’s instructions.
Call us today at 214-646-1523 for a free consultation for testosterone replacement therapy at Dallas Anti-Aging & Wellness!