We provide clinically proven hormone replacement therapies for women so that they can look great, feel strong, and continue to enjoy everything life has to offer!
Treat age-related hormone decline safely and effectively with Hormone Replacement Therapy for Women!
At Dallas Anti-Aging & Wellness, we offer hormone replacement therapy for women to treat the kinds of hormone imbalances that do not only come from menopause.
From the time they first enter puberty until the end of their last menstrual period, every woman is aware of the ebb and flow of almost constant hormonal changes in her body. This complex interplay of critical hormones continues until she reaches her late 40’s or early 50’s. However, most women only think of the loss of estrogen and the problems it causes when they think of age-related hormone decline.
Women have other hormones, such as human growth hormone (HGH) and even testosterone, that are also vital to their health and wellbeing.
We offer Hormone Replacement Therapies for Women that address all of their hormonal issues, including Adrenal Fatigue and Thyroid Hormone treatments, to help them to overcome the many physically and emotionally draining symptoms of age-related hormone decline in women.
What Are the Benefits of Hormone Replacement Therapy for Women?
There are many benefits of Hormone Replacement Therapy for Women.
- Improved Libido and Better Sexual Performance – Usually, the first benefits that a woman on hormone replacement therapy will see are an increased sex drive and improved sexual performance. This is especially true of perimenopausal and menopausal women who are dealing with the loss of libido, vaginal dryness, and other sexual health issues brought on by menopause.
- Increased Energy and Stamina – Hormone replacement therapy increases metabolism, which improves a woman’s ability to turn fat into energy.
Increased Ability to Burn Fat and Build Muscle – Hormone replacement therapy not only improves your ability to burn fat. It also improves your ability to build lean muscle. That results in weight loss and a leaner, fitter you.
- Stronger Bones – Hormone replacement therapy leads to stronger, healthier bones and decreases your risk of osteoporosis and osteoporosis-related fractures. This is an especially important hormone replacement benefit for women.
- Improved Mood – Hormone replacement therapy has been shown to improve mood and lessen the occurrence of anxiety, depression, and other emotional difficulties.
- Improved Memory and Cognition – Hormone replacement therapy can improve memory, focus, and concentration. This is especially true of the “brain fog” often reported by menopausal women.
What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Age-Related Hormone Decline?
As we age, all hormone levels naturally decline. There can be specific symptoms of hormone decline relating to the particular hormone that is deficient. Also, some of the signs of age-related hormone deficiency are different for women than they could be for men. However, in general, age-related hormone decline in women as they get older can lead to:
- Decreased libido and reduced sexual satisfaction
- Decreased muscle mass
- Stiffness in muscles and joints
- Poor exercise performance
- Cognitive decline
- Increased risk of Alzheimer’s Disease
- Increased risk of osteoporosis – poor bone density and increased risk for fracture
However, hormone replacement therapy can replace what time and nature take away!
What Makes Us Different?
As a member of the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine, we can help confirm if you are suffering from a hormonal balance through proven methods. Once your hormonal imbalance is confirmed, we will provide you with an effective form of treatment to help restore your hormonal levels back to normal.
We Proudly Offer Our Patients the Following Services:
- HGH Booster
- Bio-identical Hormone Therapy
- Menopause Treatment
- Thyroid Hormone Therapy
- Adrenal Fatigue Diagnosis and Treatment
We are one of the few clinics in the country trained, certified, and licensed by the inventor in administering O-Shot® and Priapus Shot®, which are platelet-rich plasma treatments.
Nothing brings us more satisfaction than when we are able to help a patient regain the comfort of healthy hormonal levels.
Call us today at 214-646-1523 for a free consultation for hormone replacement therapy at Dallas Anti-Aging & Wellness!
Common Questions About Hormone Replacement Therapy
What Is Hormone Replacement Therapy?
Hormone Replacement Therapy, also known as HRT, is the use of prescription medications to bring the levels of critical hormones such as testosterone, growth hormone, and estrogen back into normal balance.
Is Hormone Replacement Therapy Safe?
Hormone replacement therapy is approved by the FDA and is generally regarded as safe. However, like any drug or medical procedure, there are some potentials side effects of HRT. For most patients, the many life-changing benefits of hormone replacement therapy far outweigh any potential risks.
What is the Best Way to Provide Hormone Replacement Therapy?
Our doctors prefer to use bioidentical pellet therapy to provide HRT for women. This treatment method avoids the many disadvantages of treatment alternatives like messy daily creams or painful weekly injections.
How Do I Know If I Need Hormone Replacement Therapy?
The signs and symptoms of a hormone deficiency or hormone imbalance differ for men and women.
Hormonal Imbalance Symptoms for Women
- Increased appetite
- Sleep disturbances
- Mood disturbance
- Lack of concentration
- Menstrual changes
- Menopausal symptoms
- Ovarian cysts
- Low libido
- Lack of orgasm
What Causes Hormone Deficiency or Hormone Imbalance?
There can be several causes of hormone deficiencies, from genetic conditions to disease or injury. However, the most common cause of hormone deficiencies or hormone imbalance is the natural decline of critical hormones that occur as we age.
How Do I Know If I Need Hormone Replacement Therapy?
A simple blood test is the best way to check your hormone levels. We can do the blood draw right in our office to get you started, saving you time and frustration. Our doctors can then review the results with you and create a customized treatment plan if hormone replacement is warranted.
Call us today at 214-646-1523 for a free consultation for hormone replacement therapy for women at Dallas Anti-Aging & Wellness!