We provide adrenal fatigue treatment so that men can remain vital, energetic, and passionate about life!
Adrenal Fatigue Treatment can improve energy and vitality, so men with adrenal issues enjoy a better quality of life.
At Dallas Anti-Aging & Wellness, we understand that typical age-related hormone decline is not the only thing that can impact a man’s ability to enjoy life. That is why we include Adrenal Fatigue Diagnosis and Treatment among our lineup of hormone replacement services.
For men, imbalances in the adrenal system can result in a condition known as “adrenal fatigue.” Adrenal fatigue can cause many quality-of-life issues for men. It can lead to problems with your immune system, lead to weight gain and other metabolic conditions, blood sugar irregularities, and testosterone or growth hormone imbalances.
Our doctors and staff have had many years of experience in helping men overcome the many debilitating symptoms of adrenal fatigue.
What Are the Benefits of Treating Adrenal Fatigue?
The adrenal glands produce three types of steroid hormones: glucocorticoids (cortisol), mineralocorticoids (aldosterone), and androgens (DHEA/DHEAS). For men, the adrenal glands are the major source of testosterone. Adrenal fatigue can contribute to low testosterone in men. The benefits of treating adrenal fatigue in men include:
- Increased Energy and Stamina – By improving adrenal function, our adrenal fatigue treatments help to boost metabolism, which improves your ability to turn fat into energy.
- Improved Libido and Better Sexual Performance – Since adrenal fatigue in a man lowers her levels of critical hormones like testosterone, our treatments can increase testosterone and provide increased sex drive, and more satisfying sexual experiences.
- Improved Memory and Cognition – By raising the levels of critical hormone output, our adrenal fatigue treatments have been shown to improve memory, focus, and concentration.
- Reduced Stress – A key symptom of adrenal fatigue in men is increased cortisol levels. Cortisol is known as the stress hormone. Our adrenal fatigue treatments can include stress reduction techniques designed to limit the overproduction of cortisol.
- Improved Digestion – Men with adrenal fatigue tend to have digestive issues. Our adrenal fatigue treatments tend to improve gut health which improves digestion and helps to reduce bloating, gas, and other types of gastric distress.
- Stronger Bones – Since our adrenal fatigue treatments are designed to raise a man’s level of testosterone and her other critical hormones, stronger bones and a decreased risk of osteoporosis are additional benefits.
What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Adrenal Fatigue
Adrenal fatigue is not a single condition but rather a group of symptoms that indicate poor adrenal function. The signs and symptoms of adrenal fatigue include:
- Allergies /asthma
- Digestive disorders
- Sexual health issues
- Immune deficiency
- Bone loss
- Chemical sensitivities
- Morning/evening fatigue
- High blood sugar
- Increased abdominal fat
- Memory lapses
If you are experiencing some or all of the above, you may be suffering from adrenal fatigue and could benefit from our unique Adrenal Fatigue Treatment.
What Makes Us Different?
As a member of the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine, we can help confirm if you are suffering from a hormonal balance through proven methods. Once your hormonal imbalance is confirmed, we will provide you with an effective form of treatment to help restore your hormonal levels back to normal.
We Proudly Offer Our Patients the Following Services:
We are one of the few clinics in the country trained, certified, and licensed by the inventor in administering Priapus Shot®, which are platelet-rich plasma treatments.
Nothing brings us more satisfaction than when we are able to help a patient regain the comfort of healthy hormonal levels.
Call us today at 214-646-1523 for a free consultation at Dallas Anti-Aging & Wellness!
Common Questions About Adrenal Fatigue
What is adrenal fatigue?
“Adrenal fatigue” is a term applied to a collection of nonspecific symptoms, such as body aches, fatigue, nervousness, sleep disturbances, and digestive problems. The term “adrenal fatigue” was coined in 1998 by James Wilson, Ph.D., a naturopath, and expert in alternative medicine. He describes it as a “syndrome” that results “when the adrenal glands function below the necessary level.”
How is adrenal fatigue diagnosed?
There is no test that can detect adrenal fatigue. Many times, a person will be told he or she has adrenal fatigue based on symptoms alone. Sometimes, a blood or saliva test may be offered, but the results and analysis of such tests are often not enough to give a definitive diagnosis of adrenal fatigue.
What causes adrenal fatigue?
The root cause of adrenal fatigue is stress. Our doctors understand that adrenal fatigue is a condition caused by overstimulation of the adrenal glands due to long-term stress. When you are overstressed, the adrenals release too much cortisol. Cortisol lowers your testosterone levels, which adds to many of the problems associated with adrenal fatigue.
Are there ways to avoid adrenal fatigue?
You can lower your risk of adrenal fatigue by reducing stress and improving your lifestyle. Make changes such as giving up smoking, alcohol, and drugs. Starting an exercise program, eating healthy foods, and following a daily routine for sleeping and waking will almost always make you feel better and could help you avoid the problems of adrenal fatigue.
How is adrenal fatigue treated?
There is no specific “treatment” for adrenal fatigue. Treatments will be designed to target the root causes. Lifestyle changes and supplementation may be recommended to reduce stress and cortisol release. Hormone replacement therapy may be used to reverse the hormone imbalances that were created by the increased production of cortisol that results from adrenal fatigue.
Call us today at 214-646-1523 for a free consultation for adrenal fatigue treatments at Dallas Anti-Aging & Wellness!