We provide clinically proven andropause treatment to treat “male menopause,” so you can look and feel younger and stronger!
Treat andropause safely and effectively with Testosterone Replacement Therapy for men.
Certainly, you have heard of menopause. But did you know that men also go through a similar condition of age-related hormone decline known as andropause? While the symptoms can differ, andropause can be just as debilitating to men as menopause can be for women. And also, just like menopause, andropause can be treated safely and effectively with hormone replacement therapy!
Basically, andropause is the same thing as low testosterone. But no matter what you call it, it is a group of debilitating symptoms that occur in men over 40 due to age-related testosterone decline. There is a key difference between andropause and menopause. Unlike menopause which happens at a specific time in a woman’s life — once she stops producing viable eggs – andropause occurs more slowly over time.
Testosterone is the most important male hormone. Testosterone production starts in the womb. After birth and as a male child ages, testosterone levels continue to increase. Upon reaching puberty, testosterone levels rise dramatically, reaching their maximum levels around the age of 20. After peaking, testosterone levels start a slow and steady decline towards andropause. Most men over the age of 45 will begin to experience the symptoms of low testosterone or andropause.
Human growth hormone levels also decline as a man ages. Age-related growth hormone deficiency also contributes to andropause.
Andropause is treated safely and effectively with testosterone replacement therapy and growth hormone therapy.
What Are the Benefits of Testosterone for Treating Andropause?
Testosterone replacement therapy is the standard of care for men suffering from andropause, also known as low testosterone or hypogonadism. Some of the benefits of testosterone for treating andropause are realized almost immediately. Within the first few weeks of testosterone therapy, most men see an immediate improvement in sexual desire and a reduction of erectile dysfunction. After a month or two on testosterone, you can expect:
- Improved Energy, Strength, and Endurance – Testosterone therapy improves cellular metabolism, which improves your body’s ability to turn fat into energy.
- Increased Lean Muscle – Testosterone replacement improves your ability to build more lean muscle. Lean muscle further boosts your metabolism, providing more energy and vitality. As you build muscle, you will also lose weight, particularly belly fat.
- Increased Bone Density – Testosterone replacement leads to stronger, healthier bones, which decreases your risk of osteoporosis-related fractures.
- Improved Heart Health – Men with andropause are at a greater risk of death from stroke or heart attack. Testosterone therapy can improve heart health and reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease.
- Better Moods and Improved Emotional Wellbeing – Testosterone therapy has been shown to improve mood and lessen the occurrence of anxiety, depression and keep men on a more even emotional keel.
- Better Memory and Improve Cognitive Skills – Testosterone replacement can improve memory and your ability to perform complex cognitive tasks.
What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Andropause?
Unlike menopause in women, which occurs at a specific point in time, the symptom of andropause in men develop more gradually over time.
- Decreased libido
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Increased risk of heart attack and stroke
- Increased risk of Alzheimer’s Disease
- Osteoporosis – poor bone density and increased risk for fracture
- Decreased muscle mass
- Stiffness in muscles and joints
- Poor exercise performance
- Cognitive decline
However, testosterone therapy has proven to reduce and, in many cases, eliminate most, if not all, of the symptoms of male menopause.
What Makes Us Different?
As a member of the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine, we can help confirm if you are suffering from a hormonal balance through proven methods. Once your hormonal imbalance is confirmed, we will provide you with an effective form of treatment to help restore your hormonal levels back to normal.
We Proudly Offer Our Patients the Following Services:
We are one of the few clinics in the country trained, certified, and licensed by the inventor in administering O-Shot® and Priapus Shot®, which are platelet-rich plasma treatments.
Nothing brings us more satisfaction than when we are able to help a patient regain the comfort of healthy hormonal levels.
Common Questions About Andropause Treatment
What Is Andropause?
Andropause is a collection of symptoms that are caused by an age-related drop in male hormone levels. The same group of symptoms is also known as testosterone deficiency, “low testosterone,” or hypogonadism.
What Is Testosterone Therapy?
Testosterone levels decline steadily once you are over 30. Testosterone therapy is designed to treat the symptoms of andropause by returning your return your testosterone levels to normal.
What Causes Low Testosterone?
There can be any number of potential causes of low testosterone, including trauma or injury to the testes, certain metabolic disorders, genetic conditions, even some forms of cancer. However, the most common cause of low testosterone is age-related hormone decline.
What Are the Symptoms of Andropause?
The signs and symptoms of andropause, also known as low testosterone or Low-T include:
- A decrease in libido or sex drive
- An overall feeling of reduced virility and vigor
- Changes in mood
- Erectile dysfunction
- Loss of stamina
- Loss of muscle tone
- Weight gain
- Loss of memory and other cognitive issues
How Is Andropause Diagnosed?
After an examination and proper evaluation of your symptoms, andropause, or low testosterone, is diagnosed with a simple blood test that checks your hormone levels. If your testosterone is found to be below normal, you may be prescribed some form of testosterone replacement therapy.
Call us today at 214-646-1523 for a free consultation for andropause treatment at Dallas Anti-Aging & Wellness!