Bioidentical Hormone Replacement is the safest and most effective way for women in Coppell, TX, to correct hormone imbalances and look and feel years younger!
Treat age-related hormone decline safely and effectively with Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy for Women!
At Dallas Anti-Aging & Wellness, we offer bioidentical hormone therapy for women in Coppell, TX, to treat the kinds of hormone imbalances that do not only come from menopause.
Hormone therapy, also known as Hormone Replacement Therapy or HRT, is a safe and effective way of improving strength and vitality in men and women over 40. Once controversial, more and more doctors and their patients are realizing the many benefits of hormone therapy, and we now know the safest and most effective way to deliver HRT to women is with Bioidentical Hormone Therapy.
Bioidentical hormones are exactly “identical” to the naturally occurring hormones produced by your body. Bioidentical hormones are derived from all-natural plant sources. Bioidentical hormones are custom-made to your needs as prescribed by your doctor by compounding pharmacies.
Our doctors have found that hormone replacement pellets are the best way to deliver bioidentical hormone therapy.
Bioidentical Hormone Therapy is not only used to treat the symptoms of menopause. Besides estrogen, women have other hormones, such as human growth hormone (HGH) and even testosterone, that are also vital to their health and wellbeing.
We offer Hormone Replacement Therapies for Women that address all of their hormonal issues, including Adrenal Fatigue and Thyroid Hormone treatments, to help them to overcome the many physically and emotionally draining symptoms of age-related hormone decline in women in Coppell, TX.
Benefits of Bioidentical Hormone Therapy at Coppell, TX.
Bioidentical hormone replacement therapy offers most women significant relief from the troublesome symptoms that occur just before, during, and after menopause. Bioidentical hormone pellets are designed to bring the body back into proper hormonal balance. Bioidentical hormones are exact duplicates of the hormones normally produced by your own body, so they are better tolerated and have fewer potential side effects than synthetic hormones.
The many benefits of BHRT for women include:
- Improved Energy Levels – Bioidentical Hormone Therapy for women improves cellular metabolism and provides increased energy.
- Increased Cognitive Function – Our Bioidentical Hormone Therapy patients report a lessening of the “mental fog” typical of menopause and improved cognitive function.
- Enhanced Muscle Tone – Bioidentical Hormone Therapy improves a woman’s ability to build lean muscle and look thinner, sexier, and more desirable.
- Restored Libido – Bioidentical Hormone Therapy restores sex drive and reduces the other sexual health issues that often come with menopause, such as vaginal dryness and painful intercourse.
- Decreased Body Fat – Bioidentical Hormone Therapy for women increases metabolism and helps to burn fat, particularly belly fat.
- Diminished Mood Swings – Bioidentical Hormone Therapy can relieve the debilitating symptoms of menopause such as mood swings, hot flashes, and night sweats.
What Are the Signs of Hormone Deficiency in Women?
Age-related hormone deficiencies in women in Coppell, TX, can start to negatively impact your quality of life long before menopause actually begins. The signs and symptoms of hormone deficiency in women include:
- Memory loss and mental function – Studies have shown estrogen can protect against some memory loss and improve learning, even in some Alzheimer’s disease patients.
- Colorectal cancer – Various studies have pointed to a decreased risk of colorectal cancer in women who take opt for hormone replacement.
- Diabetes – Hormone replacement may help women with diabetes control their blood sugar levels better after menopause.
- Incontinence – A decline in estrogen levels may contribute to incontinence. Bioidentical Hormone Replacement can help restore the lining of the urethra and help support the bladder.
- Migraine – Many postmenopausal women report a decreased incidence of migraines after taking Bioidentical Hormone Replacement. However, women who had experienced migraines related to their menstrual period may report flare-ups of the headaches.
- Urinary tract infections – Some women experience an increase in urinary tract infections during menopause. Researchers believe that the use of estrogen may help the body resist infection.
- Teeth – Women who take estrogen are less likely to lose their teeth because the same properties that help prevent bone loss apply to prevent bone loss in the mouth.
- Vision – Evidence exists that Bioidentical Hormone Replacement may help prevent glaucoma and macular degeneration, two common causes of blindness.
Our unique approach to custom-compounded bioidentical hormone pellet therapy can reduce or eliminate most, if not all, of these symptoms so that women can continue to enjoy life before, during, and after menopause.
What Makes Us Different?
As a member of the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine, we can help confirm if you are suffering from a hormonal balance through proven methods. Once your hormonal imbalance is confirmed, we will provide you with an effective form of treatment to help restore your hormonal levels back to normal.
We Proudly Offer Our Patients the Following Services:
- HGH Booster at Coppell, TX
- Hormone Therapy for Women at Coppell, TX
- Menopause Treatment at Coppell, TX
- Thyroid Hormone Therapy at Coppell, TX
- Adrenal Fatigue Treatment at Coppell, TX
We are one of the few clinics in the country trained, certified, and licensed by the inventor in administering O-Shot® and Priapus Shot®, which are platelet-rich plasma treatments.
Nothing brings us more satisfaction than when we are able to help a patient in Coppell, TX, regain the comfort of healthy hormonal levels.
Call us today at 214-646-1523 for a free consultation for Bioidentical Hormone Therapy at Dallas Anti-Aging & Wellness!
Common Questions About Bioidentical Hormone Therapy
What Are Bioidentical Hormones?
Bioidentical hormones are natural compounds derived from plants. Unlike commonly prescribed synthetic hormones, bioidentical hormones have the same molecular structure as hormones produced by the body, allowing them to be metabolized much more easily. That chemical compatibility with the body yields more effective symptom relief than synthetic hormones with fewer risks and side effects.
Are There Other Advantages of Bioidentical Hormones?
Another important difference between BHRT and synthetic hormone replacement is individuality. Synthetic hormones are standardized into one-size-fits-all dosages and ratios. A one-size-fits-all approach is never a great idea for any medical procedure, but it can be especially problematic when it comes to balancing each woman’s unique body chemistry. Bioidentical therapy is specifically formulated for each woman. Her hormone levels and overall health are carefully assessed to determine exactly what her body needs to achieve and maintain her own unique and delicate hormonal balance for optimal health and wellbeing.
Is BHRT a Treatment for Menopause?
Restoring hormonal balance with BHRT has helped many women make the transition to the menopausal phase of life much more comfortable. Benefits experienced from the use of BHRT can include improved sleep quality, reduction or elimination of hot flashes, increased energy, and restoration of sex drive. Many women find that mood swings, anxiety, and depression are improved or eliminated as the body’s hormones come back into balance, promoting a general sense of wellbeing.
Why Are Bioidentical Hormone Pellets Better Than Other Forms of HRT?
As compared to other forms of Hormone Replacement Therapy:
- Pellet therapy delivers consistent, physiologic levels of hormones.
- Consistent and physiologic dosing has been shown to maintain and improve bone density.
- Pellets bypass the liver and don’t negatively impact clotting factors, blood pressure, cloistral, glucose, or liver function.
Call us today at 214-646-1523 for a free consultation for women’s in bioidentical hormone therapy at Dallas Anti-Aging & Wellness!